Friday, August 19, 2011

WELCOME TO OUR LIFE!!

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS HERE...no...not the ACTUAL day of reckoning..c'mon you don't really think I would have any knowledge of that do you? I mean, have you MET me!?

What I mean is I have finally decided to enter the world of blogging! I am really no good with technology. No, seriously! I just learned how to transfer photos from my "picture-taker-thing-a-ma-bob" to my "keyboard-with-a-magical-screen-thingy". And with that knowledge I have decided to inform the masses of all of our goings-on. (much to my husbands dismay) 

I am really not sure what you will find on this blog...

Opinions of mine?.... Uh, hello....when have I EVER held back on that one?!
Random thoughts I am having?.... Probably...who knows...what were we talking about?
Grammatical errors and sentences that make no sense?....most definitely!!!!

And best of all....PICTURES!!! LOTS OF PICTURES!!! 

So to start this blog off, I decided I would post two of my very favorite pictures of Sam...my daughter. These picture just crack me up! Background story (2 years ago)...so she used some of her money to buy a small container that had 3 mustaches in them. Why a 7 year old girl NEEDS fake mustaches I will never know...but she really wanted them. And this is what she decided to do with them:


The Fonz


That smile didn't last for long when we had to rip those suckers off!! Yee-ow-zah!!
WELCOME TO OUR LIFE!!!







3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wish we are still neighbors, we could borrow those fake eyebrows and mustaches lol, Sammy is so fun to be around, she is such a darling! I love that girl. We miss you guys!!

Alleen said...

Luv it - miss you guys - wish you all the best....

The Cranney's said...

YAY!!! Welcome to blogging. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys a little bit better this way. It looks like your doing well. Can't wait to read more! :)