Friday, August 26, 2011

First day of school!!

Blogs everywhere will be blogging about the first day of school for the next month or so...which begs the question...why should you come and visit OUR blog? What do we have to offer you here that might be different? Let me answer that question with a montage of pictures....I present to you....SCHOOL THROUGH THE YEARS!!

   
It sounds so cliche to say...but they really do grow up WAY TOO FAST! I am always telling Sami that I would just like her to stop growing...to which she always replies,(with her hands on her hips no doubt) " I can't Mom...I want to grow up and be a mom like you someday too!" Okay, melt my heart why dontcha.

4 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

Oh Sam how I love her, and you Amy Joe! Love reading your blog!

Lisa Moore said...

I loved seeing Sami through the years! She is too cute! I can tell her mother is an amazing hairdresser...she has darling hair in every picture! You are doing a great job updating your blog too, it makes me want to do better :). We still REALLY miss you guys!

Bret and Ashlee said...

She is way to cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Oh and I love your family pictures-very cute! Glad to see all is going well!

Mommy! said...

She's too cute!!!! Now I want to see the one for the big guy....