Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tour de village

Our first Monday in town we decided to go exploring! Since everything in town is only about 5 minutes away, by car, we seized the opportunity to get out and "tour de village" by bike.

Beautiful cathedral! Love the red doors....more red doors in 3...2...1...
MORE RED DOORS!! BEAUTIFUL!



Mmmmmmmm.........d-o-n-u-t-s.

It looks like she is going to crash right into him! Trust me...you should be more worried about the women riding her bike trying to take pictures!!
"A picture moment?!! Wait...make sure you get my best side!!"
 
Historic downtown
"Hurry! Let's ditch the crazy picture-taking-lady-on-a-bike! She is totally embarrassing us!"


  
Dinner anyone?!
She makes a face every time I turn the camera on her...I have NO IDEA where she gets that from..wink,wink.  


Overall, our "tour de village" was FANTASTIC!!

2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Well I'm converted, you make this place look great, when can I come visit?

Mommy! said...

YUMMY!!!! On my way with the Xman now!