Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Don't we all need a little TIME OUT FOR WOMEN?

This last weekend my sweet husband took care of things here "at the ranch" while I attended an event called Time out for Women. (go here if you'd like to learn more about it) 


It was an eventful / fun / inspiring / fun / short / fun trip! I tagged along with some girlfriends from my "hood" and we just really enjoyed ourselves.


I would recommend this experience to anyone! (Actually...I take that back...it IS for WOMEN so if you aren't of the female persuasion, this really ISN'T for you...sorry Joe)  The theme for this years event was "Choose to Become..." and you get to fill in the blank as to what you want to "Become" or how you want to challenge yourself this year. The men and women who spoke to us were so positive and uplifting. It was just the pick me up I needed! 
And BONUS...I ran into an old friend...I have great memories with this super talented pretty lady. So good to catch up with old friends :)


Already looking forward to next year!! Hope you can come!!



1 comment:

Cami said...

Hey, Friend! This post makes me miss Women's Conference!! So glad to see you have good friends. They are so lucky to have you. I sure miss you!